Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm ready, I'm ready.

It has been hectic the last couple of weeks. We have been remodeling the studio, and our website, again. I am looking forward to having it all completed. We have a shoot this coming Friday that I am totally stoked for. It is going to be more of an artistic shoot. :D yay! Then next week we have a maternity shoot in Tulsa. I am really interested to see how maternity meets urban outdoors. muahahahahah ::mad scientist laugh:: Can't wait to post the pics. Speaking of I do have new pics to post. They are kid pics and I will have them up as soon as I get them edited. :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is beautiful. It’s have interesting & essential information which can be useful. Everything are awesome in this blog. I really enjoyed this blog you should continue do like this blog.

    ReplyDelete